DENTAL SAFARI COMPANY, a mobile dental corporation, travels to schools to provide dental wellness checkups, and urgent care treatment, for children of all ages (pre-K through 12th grade).
We are coming to Eldorado Middle School on February 3rd, 2023.
DENTAL SAFARI COMPANY is a fully licensed, professional company that believes dental wellness begins with a 3-part approach: Education, Treatment, and Prevention. On Friday, February 3rd. your child/children will receive a visual exam (no x-rays) by a licensed dentist, a cleaning, Fluoride treatment, and sealants as needed.
All Children Are Eligible:
• Children with a Medicaid / All Kids Identification number
• Children who are on free or reduced lunch program
• Children with private insurance (provide information)
• Child with cash payment (cash or check)
* see consent form. $128 full price. $75 reduced fee with signed waiver
***PLEASE NOTE: If your child is in 6th grade, or 9th grade the State of Illinois does require a dental exam to be on file. This appointment fulfills that obligation.
Following your child’s treatment, a letter will be sent home indicating the treatment your child received during our visit as well as follow-up treatment he/she may need.
To take part in this service, please complete and return the consent form to the school nurse ASAP!
Link to the consent form: https://5il.co/15197